1000 Awesome Things - after reading an ad in the paper about The Book of Awesome.
I really love the spirit, humour and wonderment. The simple pleasures in simple pleasures.
The top 1000 includes fundamentals like:
- #949 Ordering off the menu at fast food restaurants
- #1000 Broccoflower
- #829 Smiling and thinking of good friends who are gone
- #520 When a baby falls asleep on you
- #567 Getting to the light at the end of the tunnel
- #864 Mastering the art of the all-you-can-eat buffet
May 11 there is a book party planned at Indigo - I plan on being there if I can squeeze in... as of today there are already 97 on the 'yes' evite, so I hope the bookstore will be able to handle the crowd.
The blogger-author is a fellow Torontonian, and another of my favourite blogger-authors Gretchen Rubin has endorsed the book.