Sunday, December 4, 2022

Hurray


The last month was a crunch. I haven't felt retired as I've juggled BPYC Board responsibilities and volunteering with Toronto Master Gardeners + managing these big deliverables. 

  • Town Hall information session on the BPYC ONCA By-law (Nov 30)
  • Master Gardener: completed coursework and handed in the Final Case study for my University of Guelph Integrated Pest Management course (Dec 3)

    This last week was a culmination of a lot of hard work. They're delivered!!

    Both of these pushed me out of my comfort zone. I can't say they were 'fun' or 'relaxing' activities, but I learned a lot along the way.


    Both went better than expected. More people showed up at the Town Hall than we thought would turn up for a fairly dry subject, and while some pointed questions were asked it wasn't overly confrontational. The IPM Final Case Study seemed daunting at first but nicely came together, section by section.

    So HURRAY for taking on new challenges and broadening my horizons along the way. 


    Cue James Brown:  I FEEL GOOD



    No comments: