Monday, November 7, 2016

Life is good

I looked back over the past week and can’t believe my schedule.

Every day I have learned something new, spent time with people I like or love, found a reason to celebrate, practised yoga, taken time for myself, prepared a meal, eaten delicious food, enjoyed music or art or literature. The weather has been unseasonably warm, the skies sunny, the autumn colours brilliant.

Yoga studio at 6 a.m. for sadhana every day + working fulltime Monday to Friday + tons of fun stuff. Although I must confess to nodding off during evening entertainment. It’s a good thing the clocks went back this weekend so I could get an extra hour shut-eye.

Everything is going so great I keep waiting for some disaster to happen, but in the meantime I will just enjoy and be thankful for this wonderful time and the people in my life to share it! 
  • Saturday: Canzine and Mystical Landscapes at the Art Gallery
  • Sunday: Day of the Dead Brickworks market (with Kaarina) + Diwali at Amita’s (with Rob, Alex, Penny & Twincy)
  • Monday: Halloween at home (with Rob)
  • Tues: Celebrate Penny’s Masters! Dinner out (with Rob, Alex, Penny, Amita)
  • Wed: Book Babes Book Club, The Dressmaker (with Virginia, Liz, Nicolette, Nicki, Laura, Miriam)
  • Thurs: Doc Soup, Author: The JT LeRoy Story (with Rob)
  • Friday: East Side Players, Joyful Noise (with Rob, Mike & Kaarina)
  • Saturday: Royal Winter Fair & Horse Jumping Show (with Robin and Rob)
  • Sunday: Mystical Landscapes at the Art Gallery (with Liz) + Giller, Between the Pages (with Kaarina, Laura & Grace)
  • Monday: Scarborough Uke Jam




No comments: