I looked back over the past week and can’t believe my schedule.
Every day I have learned something new, spent time with people I like or love, found a reason to celebrate, practised yoga, taken time for myself, prepared a meal, eaten delicious food, enjoyed music or art or literature. The weather has been unseasonably warm, the skies sunny, the autumn colours brilliant.
Yoga studio at 6 a.m. for sadhana every day + working fulltime Monday to Friday + tons of fun stuff. Although I must confess to nodding off during evening entertainment. It’s a good thing the clocks went back this weekend so I could get an extra hour shut-eye.
Everything is going so great I keep waiting for some disaster to happen, but in the meantime I will just enjoy and be thankful for this wonderful time and the people in my life to share it!
- Saturday: Canzine and Mystical Landscapes at the Art Gallery
- Sunday: Day of the Dead Brickworks market (with Kaarina) + Diwali at Amita’s (with Rob, Alex, Penny & Twincy)
- Monday: Halloween at home (with Rob)
- Tues: Celebrate Penny’s Masters! Dinner out (with Rob, Alex, Penny, Amita)
- Wed: Book Babes Book Club, The Dressmaker (with Virginia, Liz, Nicolette, Nicki, Laura, Miriam)
- Thurs: Doc Soup, Author: The JT LeRoy Story (with Rob)
- Friday: East Side Players, Joyful Noise (with Rob, Mike & Kaarina)
- Saturday: Royal Winter Fair & Horse Jumping Show (with Robin and Rob)
- Sunday: Mystical Landscapes at the Art Gallery (with Liz) + Giller, Between the Pages (with Kaarina, Laura & Grace)
- Monday: Scarborough Uke Jam