Friday, April 8, 2022

Happy 35th Anniversary!

35 Years! 

Usually we don't celebrate, but this year I was reminded of the date when I had to share the wedding certificate for pension paperwork. 

35 Years! Wow! Where did the time go? 

Rob and I had a wonderful day of celebration, spending the morning in Mazzoleni concert hall listening to Tchaikovsky and  Rachmaninoff, and then stopping by Bar Ravel for tapas and cocktails.


When we got home, we had surprise waiting for us - Alex had by laid out champagne glasses, prosecco and colourful flowers while we were away. There was a cake and some chocolate with 'Base to 23' written on it. I guess the story of how we met stayed in Alex' memory, me on the radio calling out to Rob who was driving truck 23. 


After a simple lasagna dinner we went down to BPYC for couple of hours for an event to welcome new members. When we arrived home, more flowers waiting for us - this time from Amita.




No comments: