Friday, November 23, 2018

Full Beaver Moon

For Christmas, many moons ago, I bought my mom a moon light to hang in her room. After she died, we found it tucked away in her closet and I've reclaimed it for our bedroom wall. It casts a soft glow, the moon light.


THE CLOUD
As a free person I can always come and go,
Not caught in ideas of is and is not.
Not caught in ideas of being and non-being
Let your steps be leisurely.
Waxing or waning the moon is always the moon
The wind is still flying. Can you feel it my dear?
Bringing the rain from afar to nourish the nearby cloud
Drops of sunshine fall from on high to earth below
And the lap of the earth touches the clear vault of the sky.
- Thich Nhat Hanh


Barn's burnt down -
now
I can see the moon
- Masahide

Moon is full November 23, 12:41 a.m.



No comments: