Friday, June 26, 2015

June garden

I could watch the shadows dance and the light play in the garden for hours... and I do! June is especially lovely because everything is so green.

The Rodgersia loves the new spot I gave it, tucked out of the wind by the deck. The plume is quite amazing this year, I can't remember it being so showy. The foliage is equally striking, with great big leaves.

Other flowers are blooming, too. The poppies popped, the beauty bush came and went, and the clematises (clemati?) are coming along quite nicely. Corydalis! Roses! Sage!

And pots of parsley, rosemary, thyme and basil by the back door, a quick reach from the kitchen counter.

I also potted begonia, Kong Coleus, and a Dwarf Golden Hinooki False-Cypress. They all seem to be thriving in their new digs.




Rodgersia Sambucifolia

Allium


Ice Blue clematis

No comments: