Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!

Some of the lovely ladies from N Dock got together and hosted a Girls Night Out - come as your favourite Diva.  So I spent last Friday partying with Cyndi Lauper, Queen Elizabeth, Donna Summers and Miss Piggy.  Annika was there dressed as Britney Spears.  I couldn't figure out who to emulate so I went as myself, calling on my inner Diva and plunking lots of bling onto my fingers.

A temporary dance floor was installed in the parking lot and went to good use.  High heels stomping and hulas-a-hooping.

The boys ended up drifting over to join in the fun and no one turned them away.  Also joining the party was our kitten Griskit.  I had brought her down to spend the night with me on the boat.  After a lot of back and forth, I decided to try her out in the crowd and she really took to it. Quite the party animal!

p.s. I won the hula hoop contest and a grab bag full of goodies that included a tiara.. an essential BPYC accessory!

Diva Illustration

No comments: