Friday, February 4, 2011

New Year's Resolutions

Happy Happy 4709!!!  Year of the Rabbit.

Money can be made without too much labor. Our life style will be languid and leisurely as we allow ourselves the luxuries we have always craved for. A temperate year with unhurried pace. For once, it may seem possible for us to be carefree and happy without too many annoyances. The Holiday Spot
I held off making New Year's Resolutions Jan 1, but today I am making some Chinese New Year's Resolutions:
  • Take a lunch break during the work week.  Stop working through lunch, with the illusion it makes me more productive.  Actually I think it just makes me grumpy.  Go for a walk....
  • Eat breakfast
  • Get back to my morning yoga practise
  • ......... get back on the Less is More Diet.
Essentially, get back to my good habits.

Right after the weekend.

:-)
photo credit

1 comment:

Carô said...

guf·faw/gəˈfô/
Verb: Laugh in such a way.
Noun: A loud and boisterous laugh.