Gidget invited us to put on flowered dresses and hats and hosted a high tea for some of the ladies at BPYC.
Fine china & gorgeous teacups were used to set a beautiful table. I've never been to a High Tea before so this was a real treat: pinwheel sandwiches, scones, meringues, lemon squares and petit fours. Much of it prepared from scratch by the talented Gidget herself. Yummy.
We also sampled different kinds of tea:
- Harmony flowering tea, with a delicate unfolding flower
- Princess Earl Grey (a combination of white tea with tiny rosebuds and the aroma of bergamot)
- Creamy Nut Oolong (apple pieces, caramel bits, almond pieces, sunflower and mallow flower)
- Coco Caramel (a dessert blend of Rooibos, cocoa bean shells & caramel flavours - the colour of toffee!)
- Sunset Honeybush (a wellness blend with mangoe pieces, strawberry leaves & pieces + orange peel)
Thanks, Gidget! What a great time!