Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Tikka


Tikka, originally uploaded by Things We Love.

Rob and I went to Lahor Tikka House at 1365 Gerrard Street East in Toronto and it was absolutely delicious! Enough food for dinner, lunch and dinner the next day for $50. It's true, we got a bit carried away....

The Butter Till Naan (toasted with sesame) was incredible dipped in the Muttar Paneer and Tarka Dal. The Chicken Tikka had just the right amount of heat. Also tried something new called "Botti Tikka." The picture on the left is the "leftovers" after we ate our full.

Meanwhile the table next to us was served the Butter Chicken and then Chana Masala - it all looked so good I wanted to ask for a taste.

The place was absolutely packed, on a Wednesday night. Obviously doing something right!

I know I'll definitely be going back for more.

1 comment:

Annika said...

Just noticed this posting. What an interesting restaurant.. I'm gonna have to try this one!