Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Today's the day

Got it! Celebrated my One-Year-and-Ten-Days Anniversary of Covid Lockdown with the vax. I did waffle tremendously over whether to accept the AstraZeneca when it was offered or wait for a different vaccine. It wasn't so much the threat of blood clots, but the low efficacy against variants that was a big concern (especially as 40%+ of the cases are now spread by variants). Ended up going for the A-Z. The convincing factor? The claim it was 100% effective against deaths and hospitalizations due to Covid. I know my days as a masked woman are far from over, but I'm so looking forward to spending time with people indoors again! Hopefully in the not too distant future. 


 

1 comment:

Kurt said...

Got my vaccine on Thursday. Went to look at travel destinations and....there aren't any, really. Domestic car camping seems to be the best option.